I have a diverse experience across no-code, education, law, digital marketing, and entrepreneurship. I’ve worked on a range of projects that have served thousands of users and are recognized by international awards and publications.
- help people: my projects focus on helping people and delivering value to their lives.
- learn continuously: I work on projects that give me a chance to learn something new.
- ship quickly: I believe in building fast and shipping MVPs quickly to validate demand.
- iterate and improve: My system accounts for continuous building, based on feedback.
- build in public: I think building in public is the best way to rally followers and early users.
Here are a few of the recent projects I have worked on. Click on the project to learn more about the tools I used to build it, details of the team, the awards and recognition we received, and other details related to my building process.
Here are a few projects I’ve been closely involved with in the past.