Hey there, I’m Vensy.
I’m based in Hyderabad, India. My career is hard to define— I’m a lawyer, educator, digital consultant, entrepreneur. But I think it’s because of my wide range of interests that I was also drawn to no-code platforms, so I’m grateful for my journey that led to this Fellowship!
In the past couple of weeks, I’ve had a lot of fun playing with no-code tools such as Bubble and GlideApps, and I hope to continue my learning more intensively during this Fellowship.s!). Please wish me luck since this is the first-ever time I’m doing anything like this, and I’ve never launched a product so far!
In the past couple of weeks I’ve had a lot of fun playing with no-code tools such as Bubble and GlideApps, and I hope to continue my learning more intensively during this Fellowship.
What I can offer:
- Communication Strategy: I’ve grown multiple accounts to 20k+ followers on Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube. I specialize in content strategy for small businesses and I would love to help you with branding, design, and content calendars.
- Education Consulting: I’ve been an educator for the last 7 years, and have experience teaching at University and also as an edupreneur (both offline and online courses). If you’re launching an educational program, I’d love to talk to you and help you plan your offering.
- Legal Strategy and Consulting: I’m a lawyer and entrepreneur, so if you need help with your contracts or just someone to talk to about your legal strategy for your startup, I can help.
What I need help with:
* Any Bubble experts in the house? I have very specific questions about using a few features, and I promise I will keep it short and quick.
* Tips on educating myself on no-code apps: can you share your learning on your journey, and what worked well for you? I have absolutely no background in tech,
* I started a legal education startup when I was 19 while studying for a dual degree in law. It was while running the startup that I learned the skills necessary to grow a business digitally. It gave me so much joy to learn these new skills, so I made the decision of switching careers.
* I played around with Python to automate my tasks when I was working at a law firm. Ended up using Mailmerge and Google Sheets to automate contract drafting. But now I wish I’d known about Bubble then, it would have been very powerful!
* I didn’t know what I was working on was called ‘No-Code’ until December 2020! I thought my chat with @kp would give me more information about the field, but I ended up getting a place here in the Fellowship! Thank you for this opportunity, KP, I will not let you down.
Follow/connect with me on:
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/vensykrishna
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vensykrishna/
* Website: https://www.vensy.me