Soundarya is an ex-PM at Salesforce, course creator, author, & veteran blogger.
After experimenting with Notion 2 years in building a robust planning system, Soundarya launched a live course last year — More Time Everyday — and taught 50+ students, ranging from founders to engineers to designers. She later converted her live course into an online video course available for all. She also consults with CEOs and founders in helping them build a second brain on Notion.
My client, Vishal, is the CEO and co-founder of Dedicated Developers, a mobile and web application development company. He’s also an investor in real estate and an angel investor in startups. As a consequence of leading a company with 30+ employees, his attention was constantly pulled from various directions.
- He was storing too much inside his head, leading to important projects being forgotten and deadlines slipping through the cracks.
- He did not know how his time was being spent every week, thus leading to too much time spent on low priority tasks.
- And, he was in a state of overwhelm given the never-ending list of tasks.
I helped him set up a comprehensive planning system — using relational databases, rollups, linked databases, filters, sorts, & more — where he could,
- Offload all of his goals, projects, and tasks.
- Connect the daily tasks to bigger goals in life using my Life Garden framework.
- Reflect on and plan his weeks, while executing his daily tasks seamlessly.
I also helped him set up a personal CRM to keep track of all the people he comes across with a robust follow-up system in place, leading to building strong relationships with the people in his life.
Rachel is an administrative assistant at Perfeqta, acting as a glue between the internal stakeholders and external clients. Although she was well versed with many project management methodologies when she joined, she needed a better way to manage her time in her highly cross-functional role where she was feeling overwhelmed, and she wanted to become a pro at Notion so she can set up her company home page on it.
Toward this goal, Rachel joined my cohort-based course — More Time Everyday — through which I’ve taught 50+ students live on building a second brain and planner on Notion using a framework I built called the “Life Garden” framework. Through my course, she was able to gain control of how she spent her time across personal and professional life, and managed to set up her company pages entirely on Notion.