We as members, contributors, and leaders in this community pledge to create a mutually-supportive, respectful, harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of race, age, visible or invisible disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
We pledge to act and interact in ways that contribute to an open, kind, welcoming, diverse, inclusive, and healthy community.
We acknowledge that this code only extends to communities Notion owns and operates, but we hope they'll be observed in other Notion-related groups and forums, too.
This code applies both online and offline, and may be changed or updated in the future as we continue to learn and grow. We're always grateful for feedback along the way 🙏
To contribute to a positive environment for our entire community, we can:
- Show empathy and kindness toward other members
- Be respectful of differing opinions, viewpoints, and experiences
- Use welcoming and inclusive language
- Give and gracefully accept constructive feedback
- Focus on what's best not just for ourselves as individuals, but for the overall community
- Be honest and transparent
We have zero tolerance for any of the following:
- Conduct which might be considered sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist or otherwise discriminatory or offensive in nature
- Sexualized language and unwelcome sexual advances
- Violent language or images
- Disrespect toward differences of opinion
- Public or private harassment of any kind
- Trolling, insulting comments, and personal or political attacks
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without permission
- Sustained disruption of discussion
- Publicly sharing information explicitly intended to be private
- Advocating or encouraging any of the above behavior
If you observe a violation of the rules above, please take a moment to fill out this short form (if you want to report anonymously) or email us the details of the situation at email@example.com. Your message will be reviewed immediately, and the Notion team will respond as promptly as possible. All reports will be investigated and result in a response that's deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances.
This Code of Conduct applies to spaces owned by Notion, but if you are being harassed by a member of the Notion community elsewhere, please let us know.
While we never want to have to take action, we do reserve the right to remove posts that violate this code and also suspend members temporarily or permanently from our owned community spaces. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
Last updated: Sep 27, 2020
This code is adapted from the Contributor Covenant, the code of conduct for contributors to free and open-source software projects created by Coraline Ada Ehmke.
Questions? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get right back to you.