As a Productivity & Systems Mentor and Notion consultant Kim is a champion of Individual Productivity and customized systems.
She works with her clients to find out how they do their best work and helps to translate that into custom build Notion Workspaces. It is her firm believe that there are no "one-size fits all" solutions to Notion or Productivity.
GetReamote is a Germany company that helps their clients to establish the perfect mix between office and remote work.
With a fast growing team and expanding service portfolio they needed a way to stay on top of all moving parts in the business, which Kim helped them with by implementing the following features and more:
- a Content Creation dashboard that allows for multiple team members to work on different stages of creation, yet allows for an overview over all content
- a project for client projects, including a client portal page
- a onboarding & SOP dashboard which helps all team members be aware of specific and general processes in the business
MEDEA GmbH is both a German event agency for educational events catering to medical professionals, as well as a online academy that educates those affected by cancer.
The most important part of this project was to create a system that allows Christiane to plan and host recurring and individual events and event series. To this end Kim implemented the following feature and more:
- a project template designed for a webinar series spanning multiple events over the course of a year
- an overview over all independent contractors and freelancers working on different stages of different projects